So you’re looking to promote a product or service via a sponsored blog post on PLCGurus.NET…GREAT! Please read the below important policy guidelines to become one of our valued sponsored bloggers.
Sponsored Blog Posting Guidelines:
- Sponsored blog post articles must be related to PLC’s, HMI’s, Electrical/Electronics, Process Control or other related Industrial Automation topics.
- Sponsored blog posters are required to register (free) with PLCGurus.NET. Please be sure to upload an image to be used as your Avatar.
- Sponsored blog post articles with paid links to products or services must be related to PLC’s, HMI’s, Electrical/Electronics, Process Control or some facet of Industrial Automation.
- Sponsored blog post articles have a term limit of 1 year, 2 years or 3 years, depending on package purchased.
- Sponsored blog post articles must be paid in full and up-front once approved before it will be posted to our website.
- Sponsored blog post articles are limited to two (2) links that promote their product or service.
- Sponsored blog post articles must include at least one (1) legitimate link in addition to the two (2) paid links.
- Sponsored blog post articles must be written with a high standard of quality and provide useful knowledge, products or services to our subscribers and readers.
- Sponsored blog post articles must meet certain SEO (Search Engine Optimization) requirements (our Editors will work with you to ensure this).
- Please ensure articles are at least 600 words in length.
- Please include an image that helps identify your article. Image should be 950-1200 pixels wide and 275 to 375 pixels high.
Sponsored Blog Post Approval Process:
- All sponsored blog topic submissions are reviewed by PLCGurus.NET Editors for approval. Editors may contact you regarding edits to topics and submissions prior to posting.
- Once approved, our publisher will contact you with an official “go-live” date of when your sponsored blog article will be posted to our website.
- Sponsored blog posters are always encouraged to check back in to their article to monitor and answer any reader questions.
Sponsored Blog Post Pricing:
Sponsored Blog Post Submission Form:
The PLCGurus.NET Team