We are looking to grow! With that, PLCGurus.NET is now open to guest bloggers from around the world! If you would like to become a guest blogger on our site, please review the guest blogging policy guidelines and submit your topic idea using the form below.
Are you a blog or business looking to promote a product or service. If so, please visit our Sponsored Blog Post Policy page.
Guest Blogging Guidelines:
- Articles must be related to PLC’s, HMI’s, Electrical/Electronics, Process Control or other related Industrial Automation topics.
- Guest bloggers are required to register (free) with PLCGurus.NET. Please be sure to upload an image to be used as your Avatar.
- Articles must be submitted using Microsoft Word or a Word compatible format.
- Please refrain from submitting articles that have been published or posted elsewhere.
- Articles must provide useful knowledge to our subscribers and readers.
- Articles must meet certain SEO (Search Engine Optimization) requirements (our Editors will work with you to ensure this).
- Please ensure articles are at least 600 words in length.
- Please include an image that helps identify your article. Image should be 950-1200 pixels wide and 275 to 375 pixels high.
Topic Approval Process:
- All guest blog topic submissions are reviewed by PLCGurus.NET Editors for approval. Editors may contact you regarding edits to topics and submissions prior to posting.
- Once approved, our publisher will contact you with an official “go-live” date of when your article will be posted to our website.
- Guest bloggers are always encouraged to check back in to their article to monitor and answer any reader questions.
Topic Submission Form:
The PLCGurus.NET Team