RUNNING FULL SCREEN WONDER WARE INTOUCH WINDOW VIEWER

Best VPN

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Fred Graham Fred (a.k.a. PLCGuru) 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    PLC_Bros Bros
    PLC_Bros
    Participant
    Karma Points: 29

Hi Guys,
    How can I run full screen on wonder ware Intouch window viewer?

Hi PLC_Bros, welcome back!

You have to configure it to run this way in the WindowViewer configuration which you access inside of WindowMaker. There should be a menu at the top you can click on Special->Configure->WindowViewer, then there will be a “Window Configuration” tab on which you can uncheck the Menu Bar and Control Menu.

Cheers!

PLC_Bros Bros
    PLC_Bros
    Participant

Thanks the guru. I did that but there was no way to close the application after test run though it hasn’t shown full screen yet but I need to close it and restart app as I have unchecked the Menu Bar and Control Menu.

1. Please how can I create a shutdown button on the intouch?

2. Also how can I configure graphical Trend for 9 different values/tags in it?

PLC_Bros Bros
    PLC_Bros
    Participant

You have to configure it to run this way in the WindowViewer configuration which you access inside of WindowMaker. There should be a menu at the top you can click on Special->Configure->WindowViewer, then there will be a “Window Configuration” tab on which you can uncheck the Menu Bar and Control Menu.

Please this did not work any other idea?

Hi PLC_Bros, to add a shutdown button you will want to ensure you have the FactorySuite Suite Script Function library installed.

There are 2 files, which you place in the Intouch folder in program files directory.
    WWTech32.wdf & WWTech32.dll

Then make a Touch Pushbutton>action script with this command:

WWShutDownWinNT40( 2 );

This should take care of the shutdown for you. Cheers!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.