RSLogix 5000 Fatal Error on IRT8I Module Add

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Josh Watson Josh Watson 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Josh Watson
    Josh Watson
    Participant
    Karma Points: 15

Good morning,

Having an issue I hope someone can offer some guidance on:

RSLogix 5000 v20.04 (also happened on v20.03)

Windows 10 PC

Issue: Attempting to add a 1756-IRT8I Module to a project I am working on. Once I am ready to complete the addition. I get the following errors:

PS1756ApexAnalogTagExt – Out of Memory

Error – Couldn’t Create Module

Error 0x0000005 EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

I have tried updating the module AOP. However, it seems like I have the latest version. Does anyone else have any suggestions? Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    George Barnette
    George Barnette
    Participant
    Karma Points: 32

Josh

Hi, I had some troubles with V. 20.04 also. Check out this link to another forum and read through the posts. One gentleman from Canada seems to have a fix for your problem

“http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=7217”

BTW, I have read where V. 20.03 is not something you want to run. It was like an experimental version or a beta version, something like that. I believe I read that if you use 20.03, then only 20.03 can access it, nothing higher will open it. Hope this will help you a little bit. Have a great week.

Josh Watson
    Josh Watson
    Participant
    Karma Points: 15

I tried following that thread already. Seems he is having somewhat of a different issue than me. I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the AOP and EDS Files for that module. Seems to be the only one that this happens on.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.